QQScan2Disc is the automation software that will scan multi-page paper, convert the scanned images to PDF and burn the files on discs in one hotkey. It is easy and simple, yet will tremendously relief tedious work and increase production efficiency.
Stored on the desired quantity of discs could be either scanned images or the converted PDF files, or both. In case that the files sum up over capacity, excess files will be spanned to the next disc.
QQScan2Disc supports the following automatic document feed (ADF) scanners:
- Plustek PS281
- Microsoft® Windows XP, Vista
- Pentium III 700Mhz (Minimum)
(Pentium IV 1.6Ghz Recommended)
- 512 MB RAM Minimum, 1 GB RAM Recommended
- At least 25 MB free disk space for QQScan2Disc installation
- 1024 x 768 display with 16-bit colors, or higher
- CD/DVD drive for program installation
- Two USB 2.0 ports for scanner and auto-duplicator connection
Datatronics MiniCubis Series
Datatronics JuniBox JB7113 Series
- Microsoft® Windows XP/Vista
- 7,751 KB