QQripper is the autoloader software to automate the ripping of a stack of music discs (to convert audio tracks from music CD to digital files) to supported storage devices such as hard disk, iPod or MP3 player.
You choose to employ either Windows Media Player or iTunes (PC version) as the ripping engine (encoder), and QQripper will load and unload discs to automatically continue the ripping from one disc to another until all the discs in the autoloader has been processed.
QQripper is compatible with newly released iTunes 11. You are able to deploy QQripper to work with iTunes 11.
"If you've many music CD collections to rip, you may be interested. The kind of system is probably often known as "disc automated duplicator", nor did I know it actually can be used for music CD ripping…" -R2-D2&C-3PO
- Microsoft® Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Pentium III 700Mhz (Pentium IV 1.6Ghz or higher recommended)
- 512 MB RAM minimum, 1 GB RAM or higher recommended
- 5 MB free disk space for QQripper installation; a sufficient capacity to save the ripped (converted) audio files
- CD/DVD drive for program installation (with installation CD)
- USB 2.0 interface for autoloader device connection
- Successful installation of Windows Media Player or iTunes
- Internet connection to enable the search for metadata of music tracks (the name of song, artist, album title and so on)
- Microsoft® Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- 7,197 KB