QQlabeler is graphic design software for creating optical disc labels. After the label is created it can be accessed and printed through supported automated publishers or by other Broadex Systems Inc. programs.
With QQlabeler software you will be able to perform the following:
- Add background, text, images, line art and geometry objects to your optical disc labels.
- Arrange object layers in front of or behind each other.
- Make barcode, date and serial number fields.
- Create database linked fields for automatic text and graphic insertion for individual customized disc labels
- Microsoft® Windows XP, Vista
- Pentium III 700Mhz (Pentium IV 1.6Ghz Recommended)
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM Recommended)
- At least 25 MB free disk space for installation
- 1024 x 768 display with 16-bit video card
- Optical disc drive (needed for installation disc)
- USB 2.0 interface
Datatronics MiniCubis Series
Datatronics JuniBox JB7113 Series
- Microsoft® Windows XP/Vista
- English, Traditional Chinese
- 6,302 KB