QQGetTray is a software utility that enables Nimbie USB auto-loader to automatically load and unload discs with selected third party software applications.
Many software applications are capable of processing burning or ripping jobs after a disc is manually loaded to the optical drive and eject the drive tray when the job is finished. However, most of these software applications do not support disc auto-loaders. With QQGetTray monitoring the drive tray and following the commands of the selected third party software, the Nimbie USB auto-loader can automatically unload the disc when the tray is ejected, then close the tray automatically after the next disc is loaded.
In other words, QQGetTray controls disc loading and unloading after the selected third party software reads, burns or rips discs with the installed optical drive of the Nimbie USB auto-loader.
Before you begin
Make sure the Nimbie USB auto-loader is connected to the host computer with the device drivers successfully installed.
Set up 3rd party software for auto-loading process
Make sure the software's settings or preferences are set as:
- Auto-process when the disc is being loaded into the CD/DVD drive.
- Eject the disc after job is done.
- Select the Nimbie USB auto-loader as the CD/DVD drive.
List to be updated with more 3rd party software when available. If you know any compatible software not on the list, you are welcome to inform us.
|Windows Media Player||Windows||11,12||Audio Ripping||Visit|
|Nero Express||Nero||7,8,9||Disc Burning||Visit|
|Camel Disc Catalog||TD-SOFT.NET & CS group||2.3.0||Disc Catalog||Visit|
|XLD (X Lossless Decoder)||Ninja Tools||20110703||Audio Ripping||Visit|
|Disk Catalog Maker||Fujiwara Software||6.2.6||Disc Catalog||Visit|
|RipIt||The Little App Factory Pty. Ltd.||1.6.6||Video Ripping||Visit|
- Microsoft® Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 or Apple OSX 10.6 and later
- 1 GB RAM or higher recommended
- At least 5 MB free disk space for installation
- USB 2.0 / USB 3.0 interface for autoloader device connection
- Auto-loader support: Acronova Nimbie Plus series
The 2.2.0 of QQGetTray has the following changes:
- Fixed: Disable App Nap in OS X Mavericks.
The 2.1.0 of QQGetTray has the following changes:
- Added: Support Acronova Nimbie USB Plus.
The 2.0.0 of QQGetTray has the following changes:
- The name of AutoGetTray is changed and renamed as QQGetTray.
- Add Log file.
- Fix Error message when drive tray does not close.
The 1.3.1 of AutoGetTray has the following changes:
- Support OSX 10.7.
- Support new models of disc autoloader.
The 1.2.1 of AutoGetTray has the following changes:
- Added: Stop and Unload function.
- Added: Function listed in File tab.
- Added: Single actions in Tool tab.
- Fixed: Scan autoloader when initializing.